Have you LOOKED a 3rd Party Option :The Justice Party Candidate Rocky Anderson 2012
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. —Frederick Douglass
Working together to solve America’s problems:
The Justice Party Rocky Anderson 2012
The Candidate himself
The 3rd party Debate; A Much more real and refreshing than our married at the hip two party debates.
More Videos of Rocky’s http://www.voterocky.org/videos
At no time in the last century have so few held so much of our nation’s wealth, nor have our children faced less prosperity than their forebears.
The two-party system has failed us.
The moment has come for American citizens to come together for our mutual benefit to solve the problems that lie before us.
The Justice Party issues a clarion call to join our community of concerned Americans demanding social, economic, and environmental justice for all, not just for the wealthiest Americans and their corporations.
Getting the corrupting influence of money out of politics
The Justice Party is a grassroots, broad-based, real political alternative to the corporate-controlled Democratic and Republican parties. We invite you to help build America’s just future.
Will you support the formation of a new party that will commit to:
- Implement major domestic green jobs and infrastructure programs
- Protect the social safety net and shore up social security by raising the cap on payroll taxes
- Re-establish and make viable workers’ right to organize
- Require large banks to work with homeowners to prevent foreclosures
- Enact compassionate and rational immigration reform
- Create a fair, transparent financial sector that serves the needs of small businesses and consumers; break up or treat as public utilities banks that pose systemic risks; reinstate Glass-Steagall
- Institute free education through four years of college or comparable job training as a right
- End incentives for U.S. companies to send jobs overseas
- Enact a financial transaction tax that will curb reckless speculation and provide revenue for job creation, job training and education
- End the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy; reinstate a progressive tax structure; tax interest, dividends and inheritances at the same rate as regular income
- End subsidies to oil and gas companies
- Protect public investments by opposing and reversing the privatization of public assets
- Take aggressive action and leadership on the climate crisis and the environment
- Transition away from fossil fuel use as rapidly as possible through conservation, clean natural gas extraction, and development of alternative fuels
- Enforce employee and environmental safeguards in trade agreements
- Ban mountain top removal and the use or transportation of tar sands
- Enhance air, water, and soil quality protections by strengthening the Environmental Protection Agency
Social and Civic Justice:
- Affordable universal health care through Improved Medicare for AllInstitute affordable, universal, health care through Improved Medicare for All
- End illegal wars of aggression; close most overseas bases; reduce the military budget and redirect money to the domestic economy
- Prosecute those whose illegal conduct led to the economic melt-down
- End discrimination based on race, gender and sexual orientation
- Support marriage equality
- Pass the Equal Rights Amendment for women
- Fight for public financing of campaigns to help end the corrupting influence of money on our political system
- Abolish “corporate personhood” and the equation of money and speech
- Repeal the extreme and unconstitutional provisions of the PATRIOT Act; return to honoring the civil and privacy rights of all people; honor the writ of habeas corpus
- Restrict the use of the State’s’ Secret Doctrine and end the use of National Security Letters
- Reform the criminal justice and penal systems
- Treat substance abuse within a public health framework rather than as a criminal matter
- Restore the rule of law and prosecute those who permitted torture
- Protect and reward whistle-blowers