There is little any nation can do under the “new world order” to save itself from the machinations of the combined forces of the United States, NATO, the Rothschild bankers and Israel, and George Soros-funded “do-gooder” non-profit groups.
With the replacement of Bashar al-Assad’s government with one subservient to the interests of the Sunni Wahhabists of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf potentates, NATO, the United States, and the globalization plutocrats, Russia will lose its last naval base in the Mediterranean, at Tartus; a radicalized Syria that is in a more strategic location to export radical Islam to the southern Caucasus and largely Muslim regions of Russia; and a West, seeing victory in Libya and Iraq, ready to focus its sights on Iran.
Although such developments also threaten China, which also sees itself being encircled by the West, it is Russia that fears immediate repercussions from the fall of Damascus to the NATO-backed forces.
The security issues facing Russia after the imposition of a pro-Western regime in Damascus are immense:
1. Russia’s relations with Turkey will be affected by a government in Ankara that has been a major supporter of the Syrian rebels. The Turks, never fully trusted by Russia, will be watched closely for interference in the de facto independent former Georgian-controlled republics of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Under Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey has made overtures to the Turkic-speaking peoples of the Caucasus and Central Asia and Russia will be wary of any attempt to politicize factions in various ethnic Turkic republics and regions of Russia, in addition to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
2. Israel, which has a fractured relationship with Turkey, will consolidate its close relations with Azerbaijan and Georgia. With respect to Georgia, Russia will have to treat Turks and Israelis with suspicion. Moscow will have to keep a close eye on security arrangements between Turkey and Georgia that may affect Abkhazia and South Ossetia, while Russia will have to closely monitor Israel’s supply of military hardware and other resources to Georgia under the cover of “anti-Iran” contingency plans.
3. The situation involving the Circassians of Syria will be of utmost importance to Moscow. Georgia has held a number of seminars dealing with Circassian minority rights in Russia and Abkhazia.
Russia has offered to repatriate Circassians, who are mainly Christian, from Syria in the event of Assad’s downfall and a Sunni Wahhabi-led genocide against minority Muslim Alawites and Christians. However, Georgia may try to take advantage of the situation with fleeing Circassians to cause long-term problems for Russia in the event the Circassians are settled in Abkhazia or South Ossetia.
4. Saudi Arabia and the Gulf potentates will feel emboldened to further spread their radical form of Islam after the fall of Syria. In addition to Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Azerbaijan, and the central Asian former Soviet republics, Russia will feel the pressure.
On July 19, the deputy to the chief imam of Russia’s Tatarstan republic, Valiulla Yakupov, was gunned down by assassins in the Tatar capital of Kazan. Minutes later, a bomb tore through the car of the chief imam, Ildus Faizov, injuring his legs.
Both clerics banned Saudi-financed Wahhabi Salafist texts from Muslim schools, fired Salafist clerics, and fight against Saudi-financed operations to establish a Salafist caliphate from the Caucasus through the Volga region and include Tatarstan and other Muslim-dominated autonomous Russian republics in their scheme. The events in Kazan are the beginning of the nightmare scenario foreseen by Moscow after the Salafist-NATO axis grabs control of Syria.
5. The fall of Assad, following the ouster of Ben Ali in Tunisia, Mubarak in Egypt, Qaddafi in Libya, and Saleh in Yemen – all aided and abetted by the George Soros/White House information “czar” Cass Sunstein/ Zionist-owned media triad of high-tech information warfare – will increase pressure on the leadership of Russia, China, Belarus, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran and any other nation that refuses to submit to the “New World Order” of globalized vulture capitalism.
Already, certain American neo-conservative politicians, including Arizona Senator John McCain, have made comments suggesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin is “next” after Qaddafi and Assad.
Such rhetoric and globalist plans omit some important considerations from their political calculations. By pushing Russia and China against the wall, the globalists threaten to unleash a global thermonuclear war, in which billions of people will die.
However, when one examines some particular globalist plans for worldwide population reduction, the threats against Russia and China may be part of the long-range goals of the globalists – remake the world where only the wealthy elites; the “chosen people” of God, i.e., certain uber-rich Zionists like the Rothschilds and Soroses; and Armageddon fetishists like Mitt Romney and his Mormons and Christian Zionist John Hagee and his “end-timers” will survive to carry out a “New World Order.”